Recipe: Arbi ki Sabzi
Relish this mouthwatering delecacy during holy Navratras.
500 gm arbi-chopped
1/4 cup ghee
1 tsp thymol seeds
1 tbsp finely shredded ginger
1/2 cup yoghurt
1/2 tsp ginger powder
2 tsp senda namak-powdered
1/2 tsp chilli powder
Heat the ghee, add the thymol seeds and when they begin to splutter add the yoghurt and stir-fry till the ghee separates. Add the ginger powder, salt and chilli powder and stir a few times, till well mixed. Then add the arbi and turn over high heat, till they look slightly fried. Add about 2 cups water and bring to a boil. Simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes till tender. Serve hot with pakories made of kootoo ka aata.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!