Recipe: Bread Dhokla
Want to make a quick and healthy breakfast? Try out this simple recipe.
• 8 slices Bread
• 3 tbsp Coconut (grated)
• 2-3 Green Chillies (chopped)
• ¼ tsp Ginger (grated)
• 1 cup Yogurt
• ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
• ½ tsp Amchoor Powder
• ½ tsp Mustard seeds
• 1 twig Curry Leaves
• 1 tsp Ghee
• Salt to taste
• Mix yogurt, chopped green chilies, amchoor powder ginger and salt in a bowl.
• Remove the edges of the bread slices and cut each slice into 4 squares.
• Spread the above-made mixture onto each square and join two squares to form a tiny sandwich.
• Heat ghee in a frying pan, add mustard seeds and curry leaves to it.
• When the seeds splutter, place the sandwiches in the pan and fry on both sides.
• Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and grated coconut.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why