Recipe: Bread Dhokla
Want to make a quick and healthy breakfast? Try out this simple recipe.
• 8 slices Bread
• 3 tbsp Coconut (grated)
• 2-3 Green Chillies (chopped)
• ¼ tsp Ginger (grated)
• 1 cup Yogurt
• ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
• ½ tsp Amchoor Powder
• ½ tsp Mustard seeds
• 1 twig Curry Leaves
• 1 tsp Ghee
• Salt to taste
• Mix yogurt, chopped green chilies, amchoor powder ginger and salt in a bowl.
• Remove the edges of the bread slices and cut each slice into 4 squares.
• Spread the above-made mixture onto each square and join two squares to form a tiny sandwich.
• Heat ghee in a frying pan, add mustard seeds and curry leaves to it.
• When the seeds splutter, place the sandwiches in the pan and fry on both sides.
• Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and grated coconut.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured