Recipe: Bread Dhokla
Want to make a quick and healthy breakfast? Try out this simple recipe.
• 8 slices Bread
• 3 tbsp Coconut (grated)
• 2-3 Green Chillies (chopped)
• ¼ tsp Ginger (grated)
• 1 cup Yogurt
• ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
• ½ tsp Amchoor Powder
• ½ tsp Mustard seeds
• 1 twig Curry Leaves
• 1 tsp Ghee
• Salt to taste
• Mix yogurt, chopped green chilies, amchoor powder ginger and salt in a bowl.
• Remove the edges of the bread slices and cut each slice into 4 squares.
• Spread the above-made mixture onto each square and join two squares to form a tiny sandwich.
• Heat ghee in a frying pan, add mustard seeds and curry leaves to it.
• When the seeds splutter, place the sandwiches in the pan and fry on both sides.
• Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and grated coconut.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!