Recipe: Chicken Roll
Make scrumptous chicken rolls at home by following the recipe below.
• 1/4 cup Celery (chopped)
• 1 large Onion (chopped)
• 1/2 cup Butter
• cups Chicken (chopped and cooked)
• 150 gms Fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
• 4 cup Cream Cheese (softened)
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tbsp Active Dry Yeast
• 1 cup Warm Milk
• 6 Eggs
• 3/4 cup Sugar
• 1 tbsp Salt
• 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
• Melted Butter or Margarine
• Bread Crumbs
• Melt butter in a pan.
• Add celery and onion and saute.
• Add the chicken, mushrooms, cream cheese, salt and pepper; mix well. Refrigerate.
• In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in milk.
• Add eggs, sugar, salt and 1 cup flour; beat until smooth.
• Add enough remaining flour to form firm dough.
• Roll out on a floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness and 6-1/2 inch diameter.
• Place on greased baking sheets and let rise in a warm place for 15 minutes.
• Place about 1/3 cup chicken mixture in the center of each circle.
• Fold up edges to center; pinch tightly to seal in filling.
• Dip in butter; roll in crumbs.
• Bake at 300 degree F for 15 minutes.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan