Recipe: Chilly Chicken
Want to make `hotel type` chilly chicken? Try out this recipe.
600 gms Boneless chicken
1 tbsp Ginger (minced)
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
7 Green chillies
1 tbsp Corn flour
2 tsp Chilly Powder
Oil for frying
2 tbsp Butter
Salt to taste
Cut boneless chicken into small cubes.
Add chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt to chicken. Mix corn flour and egg properly in a bowl.
Add this to the chicken and mix.
Marinate for 30 minutes.
In a pan heat oil and deep fry chicken cubes until cooked.
Drain the oil and keep aside.
Slice green chillies into half.
Heat another skillet and melt butter.
Now add sliced chillies and ginger.
Fry for one minute and then add fried chicken pieces.
Fry under medium flame for five minutes.
Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman