Recipe: Chilly Chicken
Want to make `hotel type` chilly chicken? Try out this recipe.
600 gms Boneless chicken
1 tbsp Ginger (minced)
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
7 Green chillies
1 tbsp Corn flour
2 tsp Chilly Powder
Oil for frying
2 tbsp Butter
Salt to taste
Cut boneless chicken into small cubes.
Add chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt to chicken. Mix corn flour and egg properly in a bowl.
Add this to the chicken and mix.
Marinate for 30 minutes.
In a pan heat oil and deep fry chicken cubes until cooked.
Drain the oil and keep aside.
Slice green chillies into half.
Heat another skillet and melt butter.
Now add sliced chillies and ginger.
Fry for one minute and then add fried chicken pieces.
Fry under medium flame for five minutes.
Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video