Recipe: Low Fat Oatmeal Cookies
Try out these low fat, melt in the mouth cookie recipes, this christmas.
• 2/3 Cup oats
• 3/4 Cup all-purpose flour
• 1/4 Cup whole wheat flour
• 5 tbsp margarine or butter, softened
• 1-1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
• 1 tsp Vanilla extract
• 1/2 tsp Baking soda
• 1/2 tsp Ground allspice
• 1/2 tsp Grated whole nutmeg
• 1/8 tsp Ground cloves
• 2/3 Cup packed brown sugar
• 2 Large egg whites, beaten
• Cooking spray
• Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
• Take a medium sized bowl and add flour, cinnamon, soda, allspice, nutmeg and cloves.
• Beat margarine, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer at medium speed till fluffy.
• Now add the egg whites with this and beat well.
• Combine the egg mixture with flour mixture and oats.
• The mixture should be soft, add more flour if needed.
• Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake till done.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Bihar: This boy risks his life to save four students from drowning!
- Panel discussion on insensitive behaviour of administration and govt towards common man
- PM Modi saved cameraman from being washed away in Gujarat
- Stopping exercise for 10 days decreases brain blood flow
- Learn it from Japan – It runs a train for single passenger! Know why
- Subramanian Swamy calls LG Najeeb Jung a “420 like Kejriwal”
- India's bid to join US alliance could irk China, Pakistan: Chinese media
- MUST WATCH: When Mahendra Singh Dhoni hit two monster sixes out of Florida stadium