Recipe: Low Fat Oatmeal Cookies
Try out these low fat, melt in the mouth cookie recipes, this christmas.
• 2/3 Cup oats
• 3/4 Cup all-purpose flour
• 1/4 Cup whole wheat flour
• 5 tbsp margarine or butter, softened
• 1-1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
• 1 tsp Vanilla extract
• 1/2 tsp Baking soda
• 1/2 tsp Ground allspice
• 1/2 tsp Grated whole nutmeg
• 1/8 tsp Ground cloves
• 2/3 Cup packed brown sugar
• 2 Large egg whites, beaten
• Cooking spray
• Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
• Take a medium sized bowl and add flour, cinnamon, soda, allspice, nutmeg and cloves.
• Beat margarine, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer at medium speed till fluffy.
• Now add the egg whites with this and beat well.
• Combine the egg mixture with flour mixture and oats.
• The mixture should be soft, add more flour if needed.
• Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake till done.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...