Recipe: Low Fat Oatmeal Cookies
Try out these low fat, melt in the mouth cookie recipes, this christmas.
• 2/3 Cup oats
• 3/4 Cup all-purpose flour
• 1/4 Cup whole wheat flour
• 5 tbsp margarine or butter, softened
• 1-1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
• 1 tsp Vanilla extract
• 1/2 tsp Baking soda
• 1/2 tsp Ground allspice
• 1/2 tsp Grated whole nutmeg
• 1/8 tsp Ground cloves
• 2/3 Cup packed brown sugar
• 2 Large egg whites, beaten
• Cooking spray
• Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
• Take a medium sized bowl and add flour, cinnamon, soda, allspice, nutmeg and cloves.
• Beat margarine, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer at medium speed till fluffy.
• Now add the egg whites with this and beat well.
• Combine the egg mixture with flour mixture and oats.
• The mixture should be soft, add more flour if needed.
• Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake till done.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened