Recipe: Low Fat Oatmeal Cookies
Try out these low fat, melt in the mouth cookie recipes, this christmas.
• 2/3 Cup oats
• 3/4 Cup all-purpose flour
• 1/4 Cup whole wheat flour
• 5 tbsp margarine or butter, softened
• 1-1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
• 1 tsp Vanilla extract
• 1/2 tsp Baking soda
• 1/2 tsp Ground allspice
• 1/2 tsp Grated whole nutmeg
• 1/8 tsp Ground cloves
• 2/3 Cup packed brown sugar
• 2 Large egg whites, beaten
• Cooking spray
• Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
• Take a medium sized bowl and add flour, cinnamon, soda, allspice, nutmeg and cloves.
• Beat margarine, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer at medium speed till fluffy.
• Now add the egg whites with this and beat well.
• Combine the egg mixture with flour mixture and oats.
• The mixture should be soft, add more flour if needed.
• Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake till done.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?