Recipe: Nargisi Kofta
Try this easy to make delicious recipe.
• 4 Eggs (boiled)
• 300 gms Chicken (minced)
• 100 gms Besan
• 6 Green chillies
• 6 tsp Ginger garlic paste
• 1 tsp Coriander (chopped)
• 1 Onion (chopped)
• 1 tsp Cumin seeds
• 200 gms Cream
• 100 ml Milk
• 75 gms Cashew nuts
• 2 tsp Pepper powder
• 3 tsp Onion paste
• 2 Cinnamons
• 4 Cloves
• 4 Cardamoms
• Oil for frying
• 4 tbsp Ghee
• Salt to taste
• Add green chillies, grated ginger, chopped coriander, onion, cumin seeds and salt to the Besan.
• Add minced chicken and mix it well.
• Prepare dough for this mixture by adding water.
• Make balls from this mixture.
• Flatten the balls and put egg in the centre.
• Heat the oil and fry these balls.
• Kofta is ready.
• Heat the ghee in a pan.
• Add cinnamons, cardamoms, ginger garlic paste, onion paste and tomato puree.
• Stir it well and fry for 5 minutes.
• Now add pepper powder and turmeric powder.
• Fry till oil is separated.
• Mix cream, milk and water.
• Heat the mixture over low heat for 20 minutes.
• Gravy for kofta is ready.
• Add koftas in gravy.
• Cook for 20 minutes.
• Nargisi Kofta is ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement