Recipe: Nargisi Kofta
Try this easy to make delicious recipe.
• 4 Eggs (boiled)
• 300 gms Chicken (minced)
• 100 gms Besan
• 6 Green chillies
• 6 tsp Ginger garlic paste
• 1 tsp Coriander (chopped)
• 1 Onion (chopped)
• 1 tsp Cumin seeds
• 200 gms Cream
• 100 ml Milk
• 75 gms Cashew nuts
• 2 tsp Pepper powder
• 3 tsp Onion paste
• 2 Cinnamons
• 4 Cloves
• 4 Cardamoms
• Oil for frying
• 4 tbsp Ghee
• Salt to taste
• Add green chillies, grated ginger, chopped coriander, onion, cumin seeds and salt to the Besan.
• Add minced chicken and mix it well.
• Prepare dough for this mixture by adding water.
• Make balls from this mixture.
• Flatten the balls and put egg in the centre.
• Heat the oil and fry these balls.
• Kofta is ready.
• Heat the ghee in a pan.
• Add cinnamons, cardamoms, ginger garlic paste, onion paste and tomato puree.
• Stir it well and fry for 5 minutes.
• Now add pepper powder and turmeric powder.
• Fry till oil is separated.
• Mix cream, milk and water.
• Heat the mixture over low heat for 20 minutes.
• Gravy for kofta is ready.
• Add koftas in gravy.
• Cook for 20 minutes.
• Nargisi Kofta is ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people