Recipe: Nargisi Kofta
Try this easy to make delicious recipe.
• 4 Eggs (boiled)
• 300 gms Chicken (minced)
• 100 gms Besan
• 6 Green chillies
• 6 tsp Ginger garlic paste
• 1 tsp Coriander (chopped)
• 1 Onion (chopped)
• 1 tsp Cumin seeds
• 200 gms Cream
• 100 ml Milk
• 75 gms Cashew nuts
• 2 tsp Pepper powder
• 3 tsp Onion paste
• 2 Cinnamons
• 4 Cloves
• 4 Cardamoms
• Oil for frying
• 4 tbsp Ghee
• Salt to taste
• Add green chillies, grated ginger, chopped coriander, onion, cumin seeds and salt to the Besan.
• Add minced chicken and mix it well.
• Prepare dough for this mixture by adding water.
• Make balls from this mixture.
• Flatten the balls and put egg in the centre.
• Heat the oil and fry these balls.
• Kofta is ready.
• Heat the ghee in a pan.
• Add cinnamons, cardamoms, ginger garlic paste, onion paste and tomato puree.
• Stir it well and fry for 5 minutes.
• Now add pepper powder and turmeric powder.
• Fry till oil is separated.
• Mix cream, milk and water.
• Heat the mixture over low heat for 20 minutes.
• Gravy for kofta is ready.
• Add koftas in gravy.
• Cook for 20 minutes.
• Nargisi Kofta is ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced on May 28
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark