Red Bull boss rules out Hamilton’s possible move
London: British Formula One racing driver Lewis Hamilton’s chances of a possible switch to Red Bull next season have been ruled out by Red Bull boss Dieter Mateschitz.
Mateschitz revealed that the team and Australian Formula One driver Mark Webber have held talks over a contract extension, which puts an end to speculations that Hamilton would team up with reigning champion Sebastian Vettel.
According to a daily, Hamilton has a clause in his contract with McLaren allowing him to leave at the end of this season.
However, Mateschitz said: “Mark Webber will re-sign with us. This will happen for sure. He is very popular within the team, he feels very comfortable and it is an excellent relationship. He knows this and we know it.”
“To be honest, Mark has no better choice than the fastest car and we have no better choice for a fast driver,” he added
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir