Red Bull F1 car ‘not fast enough’: Sebastian Vette
London: Reigning Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel has called on Red Bull to get to the bottom of the “issues” that plagued him during Sunday’s German Grand Prix.
Vettel finished the race at fourth place — his lowest since last year’s Korean Grand Prix.
“The weekend was a bit strange. I never felt 100 per cent well in the car. There were moments when I thought everything would be back to normal. But in the end it wasn’t and issues surfaced,” a daily quoted Vettel, as saying.
“Now we have to sit down and analyze the reasons for all these hiccups because one thing became very clear — the others have caught up. So, we also have to keep up our development,” he added.
Vettel goes into Sunday’s Hungarian Grand Prix with 216-- 77 points ahead of teammate Mark Webber.
McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton and Ferrari’s Fernando are Alonso 82 and 86 points adrift respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued