Red Bull F1 car ‘not fast enough’: Sebastian Vette
London: Reigning Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel has called on Red Bull to get to the bottom of the “issues” that plagued him during Sunday’s German Grand Prix.
Vettel finished the race at fourth place — his lowest since last year’s Korean Grand Prix.
“The weekend was a bit strange. I never felt 100 per cent well in the car. There were moments when I thought everything would be back to normal. But in the end it wasn’t and issues surfaced,” a daily quoted Vettel, as saying.
“Now we have to sit down and analyze the reasons for all these hiccups because one thing became very clear — the others have caught up. So, we also have to keep up our development,” he added.
Vettel goes into Sunday’s Hungarian Grand Prix with 216-- 77 points ahead of teammate Mark Webber.
McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton and Ferrari’s Fernando are Alonso 82 and 86 points adrift respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH