Red Bull F1 car ‘not fast enough’: Sebastian Vette
London: Reigning Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel has called on Red Bull to get to the bottom of the “issues” that plagued him during Sunday’s German Grand Prix.
Vettel finished the race at fourth place — his lowest since last year’s Korean Grand Prix.
“The weekend was a bit strange. I never felt 100 per cent well in the car. There were moments when I thought everything would be back to normal. But in the end it wasn’t and issues surfaced,” a daily quoted Vettel, as saying.
“Now we have to sit down and analyze the reasons for all these hiccups because one thing became very clear — the others have caught up. So, we also have to keep up our development,” he added.
Vettel goes into Sunday’s Hungarian Grand Prix with 216-- 77 points ahead of teammate Mark Webber.
McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton and Ferrari’s Fernando are Alonso 82 and 86 points adrift respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her