Red Bull F1 car ‘not fast enough’: Sebastian Vette
London: Reigning Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel has called on Red Bull to get to the bottom of the “issues” that plagued him during Sunday’s German Grand Prix.
Vettel finished the race at fourth place — his lowest since last year’s Korean Grand Prix.
“The weekend was a bit strange. I never felt 100 per cent well in the car. There were moments when I thought everything would be back to normal. But in the end it wasn’t and issues surfaced,” a daily quoted Vettel, as saying.
“Now we have to sit down and analyze the reasons for all these hiccups because one thing became very clear — the others have caught up. So, we also have to keep up our development,” he added.
Vettel goes into Sunday’s Hungarian Grand Prix with 216-- 77 points ahead of teammate Mark Webber.
McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton and Ferrari’s Fernando are Alonso 82 and 86 points adrift respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred