Red Bull F1 car ‘not fast enough’: Sebastian Vette
London: Reigning Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel has called on Red Bull to get to the bottom of the “issues” that plagued him during Sunday’s German Grand Prix.
Vettel finished the race at fourth place — his lowest since last year’s Korean Grand Prix.
“The weekend was a bit strange. I never felt 100 per cent well in the car. There were moments when I thought everything would be back to normal. But in the end it wasn’t and issues surfaced,” a daily quoted Vettel, as saying.
“Now we have to sit down and analyze the reasons for all these hiccups because one thing became very clear — the others have caught up. So, we also have to keep up our development,” he added.
Vettel goes into Sunday’s Hungarian Grand Prix with 216-- 77 points ahead of teammate Mark Webber.
McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton and Ferrari’s Fernando are Alonso 82 and 86 points adrift respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday