London: Red Bull wrote off their drivers` costly Turkish Grand Prix collision as a racing incident after earlier pinning the blame on championship leader Mark Webber.
Team principal Christian Horner said in an interview published by Red Bull that he and owner Dietrich Mateschitz had both had words with Australian Webber and German Sebastian Vettel since Sunday`s race.
"Dietrich has spoken with both drivers following the incident," said Horner.
"He has always supported both drivers equally and summed it up by saying: `We shouldn`t talk about the past, but concentrate on the future.”
"The fact is that we not only have the fastest car, but also two of the best and fastest drivers`."
Helmut Marko, a close adviser of Mateschitz, had blamed Webber on Sunday for not making space for his team mate, despite the German turning in to the Australian`s car during the manouevre.
Horner, whose team have started all seven races on pole position but won just three this season, said no orders had been given during the race for Vettel to pass Webber and both would retain equal status.
The Australian had led from pole position until his German team mate tried to overtake on the inside 18 laps from the finish.
"Having looked at all the information it`s clear that it was a racing accident that shouldn`t have happened between two team mates," said Horner.
"After looking at all the facts that weren`t available immediately after the race, Dr. Marko also fully shares this view.”
"The Turkish Grand Prix has been a costly lesson for both drivers and we are confident that this situation won`t happen again," added Horner.
Webber leads the championship by five points ahead of next week`s Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal, the eighth of 19 races. Vettel is fifth overall, 15 points adrift.
Horner said the drivers would clear the air before they went to Canada.