Redknapp hopes to Diarra against Man U
London: Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp hopes to sign Real Madrid``s Lassana Diarra ahead of the game against Manchester United at Old Trafford on Monday.
The Spurs boss has admitted his interest in the midfielder and a deal with Real Madrid, 26, worth in the region of six million pounds moved forward yesterday, The Sun reports.
The continuous injuries of Tom Huddlestone and Sandro have forced Redknapp to negotiate talks for Diarra.
Redknapp has, however, ruled out signing West Ham midfielder Scott Parker because the eight million pounds demanded by the Hammers for the 31-year-old is not rated value for money.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends