Rel Life Insurance launches two new products
Chandigarh: Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group firm Reliance Life Insurance on Tuesday launched two new products – Jan Samriddhi Plan and Super InvestAssure Plan here and aims to garner Rs 600 crore premium from them within this fiscal.
Jan Samriddhi Plan, which is targeted at the rural population, will have premium instalments of Rs 50 per month and will offer guaranteed returns along with accidental cover and maturity benefits.
Available to a group of a minimum 5,000 members, its minimum annualised premium will be Rs 5,000, while maximum limit will be at Rs 10,000.
"We plan to target Rs 100 crore premium from Jan Samriddhi this fiscal itself and will be forging partnerships with NGOs, cooperative societies and banks to reach out to the targeted population," company President Malay Ghosh told reporters here on Tuesday.
Super InvestAssure is a regular premium scheme, which has been designed to meet regular savings, protection and income needs of customers with a risk-averse profile.
"The product (Super InvestAssure) allows flexibility of top-up payments incremental to the premium under the base plan and liquidity through loan facility and partial withdrawal," he said, adding that the company is aiming to collect Rs 500 crore premium from this plan within this fiscal.
With annual premium of Rs 5,000, this plan will reward insured people in terms of guaranteed contributions up to 250 per cent from the company, in addition to earning growth, he said.
Reliance Life Insurance, which is part of Reliance Capital, has collected renewal premium of Rs 1,300 crore till November last and has 5.5 million policy-holders.
The company currently manages funds to the tune of Rs 10,900 crore and is aiming to emerge among top three and most profitable life insurance company in India by 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert