Reliance Infra Q2 Net up 6% to Rs 307 cr
Mumbai: Anil Ambani group firm Reliance
Infrastructure on Saturday reported a net profit of Rs 306.90 crore
for the second quarter ended September 30, up 6.20 percent
over the corresponding period last fiscal.
Total income rose to Rs 2,812.82 crore during the July-
September quarter of the current fiscal from Rs 2,674.86 crore
in the same period last year, Rel Infra said in a filing to
the Bombay Stock Exchange.
At the end of September quarter, the company`s cash and
cash equivalents stood at Rs 8,017 crore, while its EPC
order book stood at Rs 19,620 crore.
The company`s cash profit grew by three percent to Rs
379 crore at the end of the September quarter.
On a standalone basis, Reliance Infra`s networth stood at
Rs 13,464 crore.
Total sales in the electrical energy segment fell 18 percent to Rs 1,644 crore, while turnover of the EPC division
more than doubled to Rs 928 crore.
The company is currently developing 13 infrastructure
projects aggregating over Rs 25,000 crore, the filing said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack