Reliance Infra Q2 Net up 6% to Rs 307 cr
Mumbai: Anil Ambani group firm Reliance
Infrastructure on Saturday reported a net profit of Rs 306.90 crore
for the second quarter ended September 30, up 6.20 percent
over the corresponding period last fiscal.
Total income rose to Rs 2,812.82 crore during the July-
September quarter of the current fiscal from Rs 2,674.86 crore
in the same period last year, Rel Infra said in a filing to
the Bombay Stock Exchange.
At the end of September quarter, the company`s cash and
cash equivalents stood at Rs 8,017 crore, while its EPC
order book stood at Rs 19,620 crore.
The company`s cash profit grew by three percent to Rs
379 crore at the end of the September quarter.
On a standalone basis, Reliance Infra`s networth stood at
Rs 13,464 crore.
Total sales in the electrical energy segment fell 18 percent to Rs 1,644 crore, while turnover of the EPC division
more than doubled to Rs 928 crore.
The company is currently developing 13 infrastructure
projects aggregating over Rs 25,000 crore, the filing said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan