Reliance Infra Q2 Net up 6% to Rs 307 cr
Mumbai: Anil Ambani group firm Reliance
Infrastructure on Saturday reported a net profit of Rs 306.90 crore
for the second quarter ended September 30, up 6.20 percent
over the corresponding period last fiscal.
Total income rose to Rs 2,812.82 crore during the July-
September quarter of the current fiscal from Rs 2,674.86 crore
in the same period last year, Rel Infra said in a filing to
the Bombay Stock Exchange.
At the end of September quarter, the company`s cash and
cash equivalents stood at Rs 8,017 crore, while its EPC
order book stood at Rs 19,620 crore.
The company`s cash profit grew by three percent to Rs
379 crore at the end of the September quarter.
On a standalone basis, Reliance Infra`s networth stood at
Rs 13,464 crore.
Total sales in the electrical energy segment fell 18 percent to Rs 1,644 crore, while turnover of the EPC division
more than doubled to Rs 928 crore.
The company is currently developing 13 infrastructure
projects aggregating over Rs 25,000 crore, the filing said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA