Reliance Infra Q2 Net up 6% to Rs 307 cr
Mumbai: Anil Ambani group firm Reliance
Infrastructure on Saturday reported a net profit of Rs 306.90 crore
for the second quarter ended September 30, up 6.20 percent
over the corresponding period last fiscal.
Total income rose to Rs 2,812.82 crore during the July-
September quarter of the current fiscal from Rs 2,674.86 crore
in the same period last year, Rel Infra said in a filing to
the Bombay Stock Exchange.
At the end of September quarter, the company`s cash and
cash equivalents stood at Rs 8,017 crore, while its EPC
order book stood at Rs 19,620 crore.
The company`s cash profit grew by three percent to Rs
379 crore at the end of the September quarter.
On a standalone basis, Reliance Infra`s networth stood at
Rs 13,464 crore.
Total sales in the electrical energy segment fell 18 percent to Rs 1,644 crore, while turnover of the EPC division
more than doubled to Rs 928 crore.
The company is currently developing 13 infrastructure
projects aggregating over Rs 25,000 crore, the filing said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill