Religious leaders to honour Justice DV Sharma
Ayodhya: Religious leaders in the town would felicitate Justice Dharam Veer Sharma, who was one of the judges who pronounced judgement in the Ayodhya title suit case, a member of the Sri Ram Janambhoomi Trust said on Monday.
"The sadhus and saints of Ayodhya will honour Justice Sharma for delivering the historic verdict in favour of Ram temple", Ram Vilas Vedanti told reporters here.
He said the dates of the felicitation ceremony would be decided after having talks with Sharma, who would be apprised of the sentiments of the sadhus.
Vedanti said they were only felicitating Sharma now as he has retired and would honour the other two two judges --Justice SU Khan and Justice Sudhir Agarwal - once they
Justice Sharma demitted office on Friday last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley