Religious leaders to honour Justice DV Sharma
Ayodhya: Religious leaders in the town would felicitate Justice Dharam Veer Sharma, who was one of the judges who pronounced judgement in the Ayodhya title suit case, a member of the Sri Ram Janambhoomi Trust said on Monday.
"The sadhus and saints of Ayodhya will honour Justice Sharma for delivering the historic verdict in favour of Ram temple", Ram Vilas Vedanti told reporters here.
He said the dates of the felicitation ceremony would be decided after having talks with Sharma, who would be apprised of the sentiments of the sadhus.
Vedanti said they were only felicitating Sharma now as he has retired and would honour the other two two judges --Justice SU Khan and Justice Sudhir Agarwal - once they
Justice Sharma demitted office on Friday last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez