Repolling in Arunachal today
Itanagar: Repolling is being held in 33 polling stations under 15 Assembly constituencies in Arunachal Pradesh from 7 am today.
Repolling is being held in 33 polling stations under 15 Assembly constituencies in Arunachal Pradesh from 7 am today.
Repoll has been ordered in the wake of group clashes, which led to damage of EVMs in some cases, on the polling day
on October 13.
Over 75 per cent polling was recorded in 57 Assembly constituencies on October 13.
The three constituencies of
Tawang district, with predominantly Buddhist population on the Sino-India border, however did not go for votes as three Congress candidates have already been elected unopposed. The three included Chief Minister Dorjee Khandu.
Counting will be held on October 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!