Repolling in Arunachal today
Itanagar: Repolling is being held in 33 polling stations under 15 Assembly constituencies in Arunachal Pradesh from 7 am today.
Repolling is being held in 33 polling stations under 15 Assembly constituencies in Arunachal Pradesh from 7 am today.
Repoll has been ordered in the wake of group clashes, which led to damage of EVMs in some cases, on the polling day
on October 13.
Over 75 per cent polling was recorded in 57 Assembly constituencies on October 13.
The three constituencies of
Tawang district, with predominantly Buddhist population on the Sino-India border, however did not go for votes as three Congress candidates have already been elected unopposed. The three included Chief Minister Dorjee Khandu.
Counting will be held on October 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars