Return to Cong is like homecoming: Sanjay Dutt
Agra: Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt on Monday
termed his return to the Congress as homecoming.
Addressing an election rally here, he said he was back
home after losing the way initially.
"If a person comes back home by evening after losing the
way, he cannot be said to have gone astray," said Dutt, who
recently joined the Congress leaving the Samajwadi Party.
He appealed to all those who had left the party recently
to come back to its fold.
Dutt captivated his fans by seeking support for Congress
candidates in "Munnabhai" style.
Another Bollywood actor Ravina Tandon also campaigned for
Congress candidate from Agra (North) Sumit Gupta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?