Rio set for Man U return after hamstring injury
London: Ace defender Rio Ferdinand is all set to make an amazing return for Manchester United against Tottenham on Monday night.
The return of the 32-year-old centre-back would be a huge boost for Manchester United and later for England coach Fabio Capello.
Ferdinand, who has made a staggering recovery from a hamstring injury picked up against West Brom in the season``s opener on Sunday, was expected to be out for at least ten weeks.
He is now back in the frame for England``s crucial Euro 2012 qualifiers in Bulgaria and at home to Wales in September, The Sun reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital