Rio set for Man U return after hamstring injury
London: Ace defender Rio Ferdinand is all set to make an amazing return for Manchester United against Tottenham on Monday night.
The return of the 32-year-old centre-back would be a huge boost for Manchester United and later for England coach Fabio Capello.
Ferdinand, who has made a staggering recovery from a hamstring injury picked up against West Brom in the season``s opener on Sunday, was expected to be out for at least ten weeks.
He is now back in the frame for England``s crucial Euro 2012 qualifiers in Bulgaria and at home to Wales in September, The Sun reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'