Rio set for Man U return after hamstring injury
London: Ace defender Rio Ferdinand is all set to make an amazing return for Manchester United against Tottenham on Monday night.
The return of the 32-year-old centre-back would be a huge boost for Manchester United and later for England coach Fabio Capello.
Ferdinand, who has made a staggering recovery from a hamstring injury picked up against West Brom in the season``s opener on Sunday, was expected to be out for at least ten weeks.
He is now back in the frame for England``s crucial Euro 2012 qualifiers in Bulgaria and at home to Wales in September, The Sun reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal