Rio set for Man U return after hamstring injury
London: Ace defender Rio Ferdinand is all set to make an amazing return for Manchester United against Tottenham on Monday night.
The return of the 32-year-old centre-back would be a huge boost for Manchester United and later for England coach Fabio Capello.
Ferdinand, who has made a staggering recovery from a hamstring injury picked up against West Brom in the season``s opener on Sunday, was expected to be out for at least ten weeks.
He is now back in the frame for England``s crucial Euro 2012 qualifiers in Bulgaria and at home to Wales in September, The Sun reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video