RJD-LJP releases election manifesto in Urdu
Patna: With an eye on Muslim voters in the Bihar Assembly polls, RJD-LJP alliance today released its election manifesto in Urdu.
"It is better late than never," RJD General Secretary Shakeel Ahmed Khan said releasing the manifesto.
"We are the only political group to have catered to the demand of minorities for an Urdu version of the manifesto unlike the NDA and the Congress," he said.
Describing the alliance as a natural harbinger of aspirations of Muslims in Bihar, he said the NDA government had failed to ensure development and initiate welfare schemes for minorities.
Contrary to its claims, the NDA government failed to properly utilise central funds for the welfare of the minorities, the RJD leader alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal