RJD-LJP releases election manifesto in Urdu
Patna: With an eye on Muslim voters in the Bihar Assembly polls, RJD-LJP alliance today released its election manifesto in Urdu.
"It is better late than never," RJD General Secretary Shakeel Ahmed Khan said releasing the manifesto.
"We are the only political group to have catered to the demand of minorities for an Urdu version of the manifesto unlike the NDA and the Congress," he said.
Describing the alliance as a natural harbinger of aspirations of Muslims in Bihar, he said the NDA government had failed to ensure development and initiate welfare schemes for minorities.
Contrary to its claims, the NDA government failed to properly utilise central funds for the welfare of the minorities, the RJD leader alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admits he's `scared` of retirement
- BJP appoints Laxman Gilua as new Jharkhand party chief
- No more secret! Newspaper says it uncovered KFC`s secret recipe
- Delhi: Driver held for creating girls' fake social media profiles
- Eng vs Pak, 1st ODI: Azhar Ali leads from front as England restrict Pakistan for 260/6