RJD-LJP releases election manifesto in Urdu
Patna: With an eye on Muslim voters in the Bihar Assembly polls, RJD-LJP alliance today released its election manifesto in Urdu.
"It is better late than never," RJD General Secretary Shakeel Ahmed Khan said releasing the manifesto.
"We are the only political group to have catered to the demand of minorities for an Urdu version of the manifesto unlike the NDA and the Congress," he said.
Describing the alliance as a natural harbinger of aspirations of Muslims in Bihar, he said the NDA government had failed to ensure development and initiate welfare schemes for minorities.
Contrary to its claims, the NDA government failed to properly utilise central funds for the welfare of the minorities, the RJD leader alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder