RLDF not to support Congress-NCP: Athavale
Mumbai: Republican Left Democratic Front
(RLDF) has announced it would not support Congress-NCP in
forming a Government and prefer sitting in Opposition.
"We will not support Congress-NCP for forming
Government and prefer sitting in Opposition in the state
Assembly," RLDF leader Ramdas Athawale said here.
RLDF`s 11 candidates won the polls and it had also
supported four Independents who got elected, he said.
A meeting of elected MLAs has been convened on Monday
to decide futher strategy, Athawale said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?