RNRL Q3 net up 3% to Rs 25 cr
Mumbai: Anil Ambani Group firm Reliance Natural Resources Ltd (RNRL) today reported growth of 3.30 percent in net profit at Rs 25 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2009, over the same period last year.
However, total income declined to Rs 131.6 crore for the quarter under review from Rs 169.4 crore in the same period last year, RNRL said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
During the quarter, the company sold 49 per cent stake of Reliance Cementation Private Ltd and has earned a profit of Rs 15.49 crore.
As on December 31, 2009, the net worth of the company has increased to Rs 1,864 crore ($400.5 million), the filing added.
Shares of Reliance Natural Resources Ltd today closed at Rs 64.15 on the BSE, up 1.66 per cent from previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?