Robinho set for first Milan start
Milan: Temperamental Brazil forward Robinho could get his first start for AC Milan when they face Catania on Saturday following an injury to fellow Brazilian Alexandre Pato.
Robinho joined Milan at the end of the transfer window following an unsuccessful spell in Emgland with Manchester City.
The former Real Madrid forward, who spent six months this year on loan in Brazil with Santos, has made two substitute appearances and may line up alongside Ronaldinho and Zlatan Ibrahimovic in attack.
Injury-plagued Pato suffered a thigh strain in Wednesday’s 2-0 Champions League win over Auxerre and is expected to be out for three weeks along with captain Massimo Ambrosini who was hurt in same game.
Thiago Silva, another of Milan’s Brazilian contingent, should be fit after missing the Auxerre game through injury. Milan, beaten 2-0 at Cesena last week, have three points from their opening two games.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda