Roger still raking in more ads than Rafa
London: Roger Federer may not be the overwhelming favourite to win Wimbledon for a seventh time but the Swiss world number three is still peerless when it comes to raking in endorsements.
The Swiss maestro features in seven of the 20 most-shared tennis advertisements drawn up by Unruly Media, which calls itself "a global platform for social video advertising".
Topping the list is the one in which Federer does a William Tell by knocking a tin can off a man`s head with his laser-like serve.
Some doubted the shot`s authenticity and a coy Federer stonewalled all queries, insisting a magician never reveals his tricks.
His arch-rival Rafa Nadal makes just one appearance in the list -- an Armani underwear on the Spaniard`s chiselled body.
Maria Sharapova, Li Na and Ana Ivanovic also make it on to the male-dominated list which has Serbian showman Novak Djokovic making a couple of appearances, playing tennis on wings of a flying plane on one occasion.
Briton Andy Murray also features in two commercials that make the top 20 list.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video