Roger still raking in more ads than Rafa
London: Roger Federer may not be the overwhelming favourite to win Wimbledon for a seventh time but the Swiss world number three is still peerless when it comes to raking in endorsements.
The Swiss maestro features in seven of the 20 most-shared tennis advertisements drawn up by Unruly Media, which calls itself "a global platform for social video advertising".
Topping the list is the one in which Federer does a William Tell by knocking a tin can off a man`s head with his laser-like serve.
Some doubted the shot`s authenticity and a coy Federer stonewalled all queries, insisting a magician never reveals his tricks.
His arch-rival Rafa Nadal makes just one appearance in the list -- an Armani underwear on the Spaniard`s chiselled body.
Maria Sharapova, Li Na and Ana Ivanovic also make it on to the male-dominated list which has Serbian showman Novak Djokovic making a couple of appearances, playing tennis on wings of a flying plane on one occasion.
Briton Andy Murray also features in two commercials that make the top 20 list.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US states sue White House over transgender bathroom use
- Congress plans nationwide media blitz against 2 years of NDA's 'misrule'; to release film, booklet
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today