Roger still raking in more ads than Rafa
London: Roger Federer may not be the overwhelming favourite to win Wimbledon for a seventh time but the Swiss world number three is still peerless when it comes to raking in endorsements.
The Swiss maestro features in seven of the 20 most-shared tennis advertisements drawn up by Unruly Media, which calls itself "a global platform for social video advertising".
Topping the list is the one in which Federer does a William Tell by knocking a tin can off a man`s head with his laser-like serve.
Some doubted the shot`s authenticity and a coy Federer stonewalled all queries, insisting a magician never reveals his tricks.
His arch-rival Rafa Nadal makes just one appearance in the list -- an Armani underwear on the Spaniard`s chiselled body.
Maria Sharapova, Li Na and Ana Ivanovic also make it on to the male-dominated list which has Serbian showman Novak Djokovic making a couple of appearances, playing tennis on wings of a flying plane on one occasion.
Briton Andy Murray also features in two commercials that make the top 20 list.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him