Roger still raking in more ads than Rafa
London: Roger Federer may not be the overwhelming favourite to win Wimbledon for a seventh time but the Swiss world number three is still peerless when it comes to raking in endorsements.
The Swiss maestro features in seven of the 20 most-shared tennis advertisements drawn up by Unruly Media, which calls itself "a global platform for social video advertising".
Topping the list is the one in which Federer does a William Tell by knocking a tin can off a man`s head with his laser-like serve.
Some doubted the shot`s authenticity and a coy Federer stonewalled all queries, insisting a magician never reveals his tricks.
His arch-rival Rafa Nadal makes just one appearance in the list -- an Armani underwear on the Spaniard`s chiselled body.
Maria Sharapova, Li Na and Ana Ivanovic also make it on to the male-dominated list which has Serbian showman Novak Djokovic making a couple of appearances, playing tennis on wings of a flying plane on one occasion.
Briton Andy Murray also features in two commercials that make the top 20 list.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Illegal mining scam: BJP Karnataka president Yeddyurappa becomes teary-eyed in CBI court
- Adorable! This cute baby goes to bed with his best mate dog – Watch video
- Supreme Court to consider NEET exemption applications on Tuesday
- Delhi, Jammu, Shimla see hottest day of season; Telangana toll 178
- Rahul Gandhi to be Congress chief in 2016: Jairam Ramesh