Rolex-obsessed thief to be sentenced in Florida
Kissimmee (US): A Florida thief with a
peculiar penchant for Rolex watches faces up to 25 years in
Leonardo Perez has pleaded guilty to charges he stole
eight gold Rolex Presidential edition watches, each worth USD
50,000, over four months in 2007. The crime spree began just
after Perez finished a 17-year sentence for stealing Rolexes
in South Florida.
The 36-year-old Miami native is so loyal he even has the
Rolex logo tattooed on a forearm, according to the Orlando
He primarily found victims out shopping, followed them
home and robbed them at gunpoint, the newspaper said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- Chinese soldiers spotted in Uttarakhand's Chamoli; defence ministry says 'no incursion'
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump could win, warns Barack Obama
- Delhi Transport Minister says 17 auto unions end strike; union leader denies
- World at war over money, not religious faith, says Pope
- World Hepatitis Day, 2016: Ten facts you should know!