Rolex-obsessed thief to be sentenced in Florida
Kissimmee (US): A Florida thief with a
peculiar penchant for Rolex watches faces up to 25 years in
Leonardo Perez has pleaded guilty to charges he stole
eight gold Rolex Presidential edition watches, each worth USD
50,000, over four months in 2007. The crime spree began just
after Perez finished a 17-year sentence for stealing Rolexes
in South Florida.
The 36-year-old Miami native is so loyal he even has the
Rolex logo tattooed on a forearm, according to the Orlando
He primarily found victims out shopping, followed them
home and robbed them at gunpoint, the newspaper said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed