Ryan Johnson`s lifts Earthquakes past United
Washington: Ryan Johnson scored on a header in the 73rd minute to help the San Jose Earthquakes beat DC United 2-1 on Sunday.
Johnson headed in a rebound off the crossbar to break a tie. It was the second goal the Earthquakes scored in 15 minutes against United replacement goalkeeper Milos Kocic, brought on when Josh Wicks dislocated his left shoulder
The Earthquakes (6-12-7), owners of the second-worst record in MLS, snapped a 20-game road winless streak that was the second longest in league history. San Jose was 0-12-8 away from home since a 2-0 victory over Columbus on June 7, 2008. New York has not won in its past 25 road matches.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read