Safal Ganesh Chaturthi: About Campaign
This spectacular 11 day festival honors the birth of the beloved Hindu elephant-headed god, Lord Ganesha, popularly worshipped for his ability to remove obstacles and bring good fortune as he is remembered by almost everyone before the start of any auspicious activity.
Ganesha having the wide appeal as "the god for everybody", and is popularized as a national festival which bridges the gap amongst all religions and promotes unity & harmony between them thus generating nationalistic enthusiasm.
The objective of this campaign by Zee News is to celebrate a safe and harmonious Ganesh Chaturthi this year, by highlighting the major problems faced during and post Chaturthi such as Sound Pollution, Traffic Jams, Polluted Beaches and sea etc.
Zee News wishes to start a trend of celebrating a Ganpati festival in which all the worshipers can enjoy the 10 days of fun and frolic without the complications that are experienced at this time every year.
Our aim is to tell the people that the festival can be celebrated causing less harm to the environment and others through various on air programmes/promos supported by ground activities and involving the people in the activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?