Salman Khan shown black flags at Jaipur marathon
Jaipur: According to latest reports coming from the Pink City of India, Jaipur, it has been established that Bollywood actor Salman Khan’s brush with the Bishnoi community continues. It was a fracas situation when people from the community staged violent demonstration against Salman Khan, who had come to the city to attend the Jaipur Marathon Race 2011.
News has it that the Bishnoi community, with whom Salman Khan has had a long standing discontent over the black buck case, took to protest the moment it was known that Salman Khan was to participate in the Jaipur marathon.
The activists from the community raised slogans against Salman Khan, showing their angst with the display of black flags at the actor’s presence at the race venue. The Bishnoi community activist also raised slogans against the ruling tourism minister Bina Kak who has been held responsible for backing Salman despite the actors’ heinous crime of being an endangered animal killer guilty.
Condemning Kak, the activists raised their voice for the minister’s resignation from the ruling government. As the Bishnoi community activists rummaged through the venue, police sprung into action and took 11 of the activists under custody.
The protest took an ugly turn when some people tried to dismantle the race management protesting vociferously against Salman Khan endorsing something which symbolizes the historical and architectural magnificence of the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest