Salman laughs, his bouncer pushes woman
Mumbai: Bollywood’s bad boy is back to doing what he often does best- making news for all the wrong reasons. While that may not be news anymore to your eyes, what the ‘Veer’ brat of filmdom did on Tuesday is sure to shock Salman Khan’s fans.
The star’s attitude left everyone stunned when he actually encouraged his bouncers to misbehave with a lady reporter instead of stopping them.
A lady reporter posed questions to Salman, who was attending the ‘muhurat’ of a film in Mumbai. But the actor’s unruly bodyguards misbehaved with the reporter, who was just doing her job. However, even worse was Salman Khan, who wore a sarcastic smile and passed an insolent comment at the incident.
|All About Salman|
Eyewitnesses say that the lady, who was pushed aside in an undignified manner by Salman’s bodyguards, screamed after the showdown. “Don’t you have any brains,” the lady shouted. It was evidently followed by an abuse from his bouncer, instead of an apology.
But it didn’t stop there. Salman Khan turned, laughed sarcastically at the reporter and walked away in a cocky manner. He was also heard saying, “Have the abuses been recorded?”
The latest in the star’s list of scandalous behaviour is sure to open a new debate on how far the stars can go on the base of their so-called star power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof