Samiti of saints to deliberate on Ayodhya verdict next week
Ayodhya: The Uchadhikar Samiti of saints
would meet here on October 20 to deliberate on the Allahabad
High Court verdict on the Ayodhya title suits and chalk out
its future strategy.
"The saints of Sant Uchadhikar Samiti would meet here at
the Kar Sewakpuraum to review the Allahabad high court verdict
and decide the future course of action", VHP spokesman Sharad
Sharma told PTI.
"Ever since the pronouncement of the verdict, the saints
and the VHP had not issued any statement on it and this
meeting would discuss the verdict in detail before finalising
its future strategy," Sharma said.
Besides eminent saints, Mahant Avaidyanth of the
Gorakhnath dham and VHP leader Ashok Singhal would also attend
the meeting of the samiti which has been authorised to take
decisions on temple construction and direct the VHP, Sharma
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?