Samsung launches three 3G handsets
New Delhi: Handset maker Samsung today launched three 3G-enabled mobile phones priced at Rs 5,590- 6,590, expanding its 3G portfolio.
The company has launched Champ 3.5G (priced at Rs 5,590), Chat 527 (Rs 5,930) and Primo (Rs 6,590) handsets across the touch, Qwerty and bar type formats, it said in a statement.
"Consumers increasingly want to stay connected with friends and family through SNS, IM and messaging while being on the move. With our array of affordable 3G devices across different mobile formats, we are making the 3G experience accessible to a wider set of consumers," Samsung Country Head (Mobile and IT) Ranjit Yadav said.
Samsung Champ 3.5G has a 7.1-cm touch, 2MP camera and has a 30 MB internal memory (expandable up to 16GB).
Samsung Chat 527 features an optical track pad, a 6.1-cm display, QWERTY keypad and supports external memory upto 16GB.
Samsung Primo features a 6.1-cm display, 5MP camera, a front facing VGA camera and supports up to 16GB expandable memory.
With this Samsung`s 3G portfolio now has 13 models in the range of Rs 3,400 and Rs 32,890.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?