Sand sculpture on Obama victory
Puri: Odisha-based sand sculptor Sudarsan Patnaik today created a seven ft high sand sculpture of Barak Obama to celebrate his victory in the US presidential elections.
Patnaik used about eight tonne of sand and also some coloured sand on the sculpture which bore the message `Again Congratulation` and the US national flag.
"I congratulate Mr Obama once again through my sand sculpture," Patnaik said, adding he would send a photograph of his creation to the US president.
During the campaign, Sudarsan, a fan of Obama, had created a sand sculpture titled `Race for White House` at Kolkata.
Patnaik has participated in more than 50 International sand sculpture championships and festivals around the world and won many prizes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley