Sania`s wedding announcement figures in Maha Council
Mumbai: The proposed cross-border wedding of
ace tennis player Sania Mirza today figured in Maharashtra
Legislative Council as opposition Shiv Sena raised the issue
of increasing number of cheating cases of spouses by
"Marriage cheating cases are increasing and in Sania`s
matter there are reports about her fiance (Shoaib Malik) being
already married," MLC Neelam Gorhe said during a debate on the
law and order situation in the state.
Stating differences in Indian and Pakistani marriage
laws, she said "Indian laws are based on the Constitution
and Pakistani laws are derived from Shariat."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi