Sarah Palin ‘throws wedding ring in lake’
London: Former Alaskan governor Sarah Palin has fuelled rumours that she is about to divorce her husband Todd.
An American magazine has claimed that Todd has been sleeping on the sofa and she hurled her wedding ring into a lake after a row.
Mercede Johnston, whose brother Levi is the ex lover of Palin’s daughter Bristol and father of her seven-month-old son, said, “Sarah and Todd are fighting all the time. Todd often ends up sleeping on the couch. Bristol used to tell Levi that they would bicker over the slightest things, like who would take out the trash or wash the dishes. Sometimes Todd would just take off for days to his cabin.”
According to Mercede, the couple’s problems started ever since the controversy over 17-year-old Bristol’s pregnancy, which sparked uproar during last year’s presidential election.
“Sarah let Bristol sleep with Levi when they were dating. Todd was furious about it and after Bristol got pregnant they were screaming at each other constantly,” a news daily quoted her as saying.
Mercede said that Palins’ relationship turned even more bitter after their son Track, 19, was caught illegally buying alcohol using a false ID card.
“Sarah pushed Track to join the military to keep him out of trouble but Todd didn’t want him to go. He blamed her for making the mess worse,” Mercede said.
“Todd and Sarah were high school sweethearts and I’m told they were very much in love but I’ve known them for a long time and it seems like there’s no affection between them now.
“Over the past few years, I’ve never seen them kiss or cuddle or even hold hands when they’re out of the public eye. They never go on vacations together and never seem to go out for a romantic dinner or even a movie.
“It seems to me that their marriage is just a sham for the cameras. If it ended in the next year, I wouldn’t be surprised,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand