Saraswati Chand gets help from Tata Steel
Bhubaneswar: Saraswati Chand, who won six medals at the 13th World Police and Fire Games in Canada, will get support for advance training from Tata Steel.
Chand will be trained at the Tata Atheletic Academy in Jamshedpur free of cost for three months from tomorrow. She would be able to stay at the Tata Sports Hostel, can use medical facilities at the Tata Main Hospital, sports kit for training and will get travel expenses, company sources said.
The talented athlete in the state police from Jajpur district of Orissa, won two gold, three silver and a bronze medal in the championship, held at British Columbia last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security