Sarmila takes 13-shot lead after Rd2 of WPGTI event
Bangalore: Sharmila Nicollet put herself in contention for a second successive title by grabbing a 13-shot lead after the second round of the second leg of the Hero Honda Women`s Professional Golf Tour of India.
The 19-year-old stroked in four birdies in her card of 71, taking her overall total to one-over 145.
Sharmila won the first leg at Eagleton by 14 shots last week.
Nikita Arjun (80-78) and Saaniya Sharma (80-78) are the distant second on the leaderboard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- This is how you can try contouring at home! Watch video
- Here's how Modi govt plans to bring back Kohinoor from UK
- Lindsay Lohan's dad confirms it's 'baby on board' for her
- Cricket in America: India-West Indies to play three T20Is in Florida in late August