Sarmila takes 13-shot lead after Rd2 of WPGTI event
Bangalore: Sharmila Nicollet put herself in contention for a second successive title by grabbing a 13-shot lead after the second round of the second leg of the Hero Honda Women`s Professional Golf Tour of India.
The 19-year-old stroked in four birdies in her card of 71, taking her overall total to one-over 145.
Sharmila won the first leg at Eagleton by 14 shots last week.
Nikita Arjun (80-78) and Saaniya Sharma (80-78) are the distant second on the leaderboard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!