Sarmila takes 13-shot lead after Rd2 of WPGTI event
Bangalore: Sharmila Nicollet put herself in contention for a second successive title by grabbing a 13-shot lead after the second round of the second leg of the Hero Honda Women`s Professional Golf Tour of India.
The 19-year-old stroked in four birdies in her card of 71, taking her overall total to one-over 145.
Sharmila won the first leg at Eagleton by 14 shots last week.
Nikita Arjun (80-78) and Saaniya Sharma (80-78) are the distant second on the leaderboard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof