Sarmila takes 13-shot lead after Rd2 of WPGTI event
Bangalore: Sharmila Nicollet put herself in contention for a second successive title by grabbing a 13-shot lead after the second round of the second leg of the Hero Honda Women`s Professional Golf Tour of India.
The 19-year-old stroked in four birdies in her card of 71, taking her overall total to one-over 145.
Sharmila won the first leg at Eagleton by 14 shots last week.
Nikita Arjun (80-78) and Saaniya Sharma (80-78) are the distant second on the leaderboard.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged