Satyam family wrongfully gained Rs 2,743 cr: CBI
New Delhi: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has revealed wrongful gains of Satyam’s founder Ramalingam Raju and his family. In its findings, the CBI said that the promoter and family of Satyam wrongfully gained Rs 2,743 crore.
The CBI has so far filed three charge sheets in the case. Two charges dealt with the account fudging by Raju with the assistance of nine others and the third charge sheet dealt with the income tax violations.
Company chairman Ramalinga Raju resigned on January 07, 2009, notifying the SEBI and his board members about falsified accounts and inflated cash figures.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan tightening noose around JuD fundraising?
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi's remarks irk Opposition which forces brief adjournment in Rajya Sabha
- Zee Entertainment launches Zee.One in Germany
- No talks about starring with Kangana in Ritesh's next: Irrfan Khan