Satyam family wrongfully gained Rs 2,743 cr: CBI
New Delhi: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has revealed wrongful gains of Satyam’s founder Ramalingam Raju and his family. In its findings, the CBI said that the promoter and family of Satyam wrongfully gained Rs 2,743 crore.
The CBI has so far filed three charge sheets in the case. Two charges dealt with the account fudging by Raju with the assistance of nine others and the third charge sheet dealt with the income tax violations.
Company chairman Ramalinga Raju resigned on January 07, 2009, notifying the SEBI and his board members about falsified accounts and inflated cash figures.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack