Sauber to launch 2010 car in Valencia
Madrid: Sauber will launch their 2010 car at Spain`s Valencia circuit on Jan. 31, the Swiss-based Formula One team said on Wednesday.
Sauber, still formally known as BMW-Sauber despite the departure of the German carmaker at the end of last season, have signed Japanese driver Kamui Kobayashi with his team mate yet to be decided.
Formula One`s first official tests of the year are due to start on Feb. 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez