Sauber to launch 2010 car in Valencia
Madrid: Sauber will launch their 2010 car at Spain`s Valencia circuit on Jan. 31, the Swiss-based Formula One team said on Wednesday.
Sauber, still formally known as BMW-Sauber despite the departure of the German carmaker at the end of last season, have signed Japanese driver Kamui Kobayashi with his team mate yet to be decided.
Formula One`s first official tests of the year are due to start on Feb. 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Mahatma Gandhi: Know six things you didn't know about him
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview