SBI signs MoU with Honda Siel for auto financing
New Delhi: State Bank of India today said it
has signed a memorandum of understanding with auto maker
Honda Siel Cars India for providing retail financing to
Under the agreement, the state-run lender will be the
preferred financier for the entire range of vehicles marketed
by Honda Siel Cars India (HSCI), SBI said in a statement.
"The MoU aims at targeting high-end customers who will be
availing car loan from SBI above Rs 5 lakh. SBI has
come out with a special scheme called SBI Advantage Car Loan
Scheme for this niche segment," it said.
The scheme is for individuals who are income tax assesses
and whose income or gross taxable income is of Rs 2.5 lakh and
above, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM