SEBI bars 3 market players from trading for three years
Mumbai: SEBI has debarred three market
players from dealing in securities for three years for
manipulating trading in shares of Nissan Copper.
"...SEBI has passed an order...restraining Deven Patel,
Tejas Patel and Smitaben N Shah from buying, selling or
dealing in securities market in any manner whatsoever or
accessing the securities market, directly or indirectly, for a
period of three years," the market regulator said.
SEBI also asked the Bombay Stock Exchange and the
National Stock Exchange to remit the unlawful gains to the
tune of Rs 2.36 crore made by these three players and withheld
by the stock exchanges to it within 15 days.
SEBI will then transfer the amount to the Consolidated
Fund of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere