Secret Harry Potter script left in a pub by film crew!
London: Final ‘Harry Potter’ book’s secret film script was abandoned in a pub, thanks to the movie’s crew who went on a bender, it has emerged.
The script – marked ‘Private and Confidential’ – which contains 118 pages reveal changes from novel ‘The Deathly Hallows.’
A reader gave it to The Sun who found it at a boozer in Kings Langley, Herts, often used by Daniel Radcliffe, 20. It was spotted under a table.
However, the British tabloid handed back the lost script to Warner Bros.
The lost notes reveal how film chiefs have made several dramatic changes from JK Rowling`s book ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.’
According to investigation, a large group of film crew on Thursday night went to the nearby Waterside Tavern.
A source at the pub said, "They`d got behind schedule in filming but then caught up, so they went out for a celebratory drink which led to many more.
"There was a huge group. They were here all night, laughing and joking, chucking back beers.
"They usually come down for a session on a Friday, but because it was Easter they were in a day early.
"Daniel Radcliffe is the only member of the cast who has been known to come down and have a laugh with them, but he wasn`t there that night."
The Sun reader who found the script said, "I couldn`t believe my eyes. I know guys that work on the film drink in the pub, but it`s very embarrassing that someone could just leave it there.
"I`m glad I`ve helped to stop any surprises being leaked."
A Warner Bros spokesman said, "We are grateful to The Sun for the safe return of this script."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa