Secret Harry Potter script left in a pub by film crew!
London: Final ‘Harry Potter’ book’s secret film script was abandoned in a pub, thanks to the movie’s crew who went on a bender, it has emerged.
The script – marked ‘Private and Confidential’ – which contains 118 pages reveal changes from novel ‘The Deathly Hallows.’
A reader gave it to The Sun who found it at a boozer in Kings Langley, Herts, often used by Daniel Radcliffe, 20. It was spotted under a table.
However, the British tabloid handed back the lost script to Warner Bros.
The lost notes reveal how film chiefs have made several dramatic changes from JK Rowling`s book ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.’
According to investigation, a large group of film crew on Thursday night went to the nearby Waterside Tavern.
A source at the pub said, "They`d got behind schedule in filming but then caught up, so they went out for a celebratory drink which led to many more.
"There was a huge group. They were here all night, laughing and joking, chucking back beers.
"They usually come down for a session on a Friday, but because it was Easter they were in a day early.
"Daniel Radcliffe is the only member of the cast who has been known to come down and have a laugh with them, but he wasn`t there that night."
The Sun reader who found the script said, "I couldn`t believe my eyes. I know guys that work on the film drink in the pub, but it`s very embarrassing that someone could just leave it there.
"I`m glad I`ve helped to stop any surprises being leaked."
A Warner Bros spokesman said, "We are grateful to The Sun for the safe return of this script."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference