Secret Harry Potter script left in a pub by film crew!
London: Final ‘Harry Potter’ book’s secret film script was abandoned in a pub, thanks to the movie’s crew who went on a bender, it has emerged.
The script – marked ‘Private and Confidential’ – which contains 118 pages reveal changes from novel ‘The Deathly Hallows.’
A reader gave it to The Sun who found it at a boozer in Kings Langley, Herts, often used by Daniel Radcliffe, 20. It was spotted under a table.
However, the British tabloid handed back the lost script to Warner Bros.
The lost notes reveal how film chiefs have made several dramatic changes from JK Rowling`s book ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.’
According to investigation, a large group of film crew on Thursday night went to the nearby Waterside Tavern.
A source at the pub said, "They`d got behind schedule in filming but then caught up, so they went out for a celebratory drink which led to many more.
"There was a huge group. They were here all night, laughing and joking, chucking back beers.
"They usually come down for a session on a Friday, but because it was Easter they were in a day early.
"Daniel Radcliffe is the only member of the cast who has been known to come down and have a laugh with them, but he wasn`t there that night."
The Sun reader who found the script said, "I couldn`t believe my eyes. I know guys that work on the film drink in the pub, but it`s very embarrassing that someone could just leave it there.
"I`m glad I`ve helped to stop any surprises being leaked."
A Warner Bros spokesman said, "We are grateful to The Sun for the safe return of this script."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!