‘Secular’ Salman paints Hindu Gods
Mumbai: Bollywood’s ‘enfant terrible’ Salman Khan is a perfect example of a secular actor, who has equal respects for all the religions. Salman, who celebrated Ganapati and Eid with equal fervour, has got the best teachings of all religions inculcated in him.
Buzz has it that Salman has painted a series of paintings on Hindu Gods like Shiva, Kali and others using his own understanding about them. It is believed that he might do an extensive series on Hindu Gods and even hold an exhibition for the same in Mumbai.
What’s interesting about Salman’s paintings on Hindu Gods is the fact that the first painting from this series is going to his close friend and Bollywood star Akshay Kumar and his wife Twinkle Khanna.
Of late, Salman has become quite close to Akshay. Apparently, Salman also did a song for Akshay’s ‘Tees Maar Khan’ for free, hence, returning Akki’s generosity of walking the ramp for his ‘Being Human’ show last year. Further, Akshay donated his entire earnings from ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ (a whopping sum of Rs. 50 lakh) to Salman’s ‘Being Human’ foundation. Greatly touched by Akshay’s gesture, Salman decided to paint something for close friend Akshay.
Finally, when Salman painted the Hindu Gods, he decided to gift the first one to Akshay and his wife Twinkle, who is a huge lover and collector of art.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand