Selling Ibrahimovic was good business: Mourinho
Barcelona: Inter coach Jose Mourinho has insisted that selling Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Barcelona was "good business" on the part of his club and says that all parties to the deal are happy with the outcome.
"We lost a great player but got another and have built a top team, with a big future and different characteristics. Selling Ibra [Zlatan Ibrahimovic] was ideal business and all are happy, Ibra, [Pep] Guardiola, me and [Samuel] Eto`o," he said.
The Portuguese coach also said he wishes the Swedish striker luck during his time at Barcelona and hopes he wins trophies but doesn`t want him to fare well tonight.
"I wish good things for Ibra.I hope he scores many goals and wins many titles but I cannot wish anything positive for the game. It is the same for Barca fans and Eto`o," he added.
Mourinho added that the game against Barcelona is just another game that he will be seeking to win but admits that Barca are more of a team than his side.
"I feel responsible for Inter making a good impression. Barca is a team that has played a long time together, with a couple of additions. We have five new players and are a team under construction. This is the reality. Tomorrow is just another game that we try to win," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?