Sensex pares early morning losses
Mumbai: A benchmark index of Indian equities pared its early morning losses Wednesday and was flat about half an hour into trade.
At 9.24 am, the 30-scrip sensitive index (Sensex) of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), which opened at 16,218.68 points, was at 16,279.46 points, still down 6.86 points or 0.04 percent from its previous close.
At the National Stock Exchange (NSE), the broader 50-share S&P CNX Nifty was at 4,869.25 points, against the previous close at 4,870.05 points, a loss of 0.02 percent.
Broader markets were also in the red with the BSE midcap index trading 0.26 percent down and the BSE small cap index 0.33 percent lower.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days