Sensex rebounds midway on revival of buying
Mumbai: The Bombay Stock Exchange benchmark
Sensex gained 72.42 points at mid-session on Thursday on a revival
of buying by funds of heavy-weight stocks available at
attractive levels, wiping off early losses.
The Sensex, which lost 102 points in previous session and
later nearly 100 points in early trade today, rebounded
gaining 72.42 points, or 0.42 percent, and stood at 17,197.64
at 1230 hrs.
Similarly, the National Stock Exchange index Nifty rose
by 22.85 points to 5,134.85 with a significant rise in stocks
of metal, capital goods and power sectors.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai