Sensex rebounds midway on revival of buying
Mumbai: The Bombay Stock Exchange benchmark
Sensex gained 72.42 points at mid-session on Thursday on a revival
of buying by funds of heavy-weight stocks available at
attractive levels, wiping off early losses.
The Sensex, which lost 102 points in previous session and
later nearly 100 points in early trade today, rebounded
gaining 72.42 points, or 0.42 percent, and stood at 17,197.64
at 1230 hrs.
Similarly, the National Stock Exchange index Nifty rose
by 22.85 points to 5,134.85 with a significant rise in stocks
of metal, capital goods and power sectors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh