Serena into Wimbledon last 16
Last Updated: Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 21:25
London: Defending champion Serena Williams eased past Russia`s Maria Kirilenko 6-3, 6-2 to reach the last 16 at Wimbledon on Saturday.
Williams will face France`s Marion Bartoli for a place in the quarter-finals.
First Published: Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 21:25
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef