Services referee Rowan to officiate Arg. friendly
Kolkata: The Asian Football Confederation has approved the name of Services referee A Rowan who will supervise the star-studded international friendly involving Lionel Messi and Carlos Tevez here on September 2.
The AIFF general secretary Kushal Das informed that Goutam Kar has been appointed match commissioner while Dinesh Nair (Gujarat) and A Arjunan (Services) will be the assistant referees and Franky Fernandes (Goa) the fourth referee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal