Services referee Rowan to officiate Arg. friendly
Kolkata: The Asian Football Confederation has approved the name of Services referee A Rowan who will supervise the star-studded international friendly involving Lionel Messi and Carlos Tevez here on September 2.
The AIFF general secretary Kushal Das informed that Goutam Kar has been appointed match commissioner while Dinesh Nair (Gujarat) and A Arjunan (Services) will be the assistant referees and Franky Fernandes (Goa) the fourth referee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves