Services referee Rowan to officiate Arg. friendly
Kolkata: The Asian Football Confederation has approved the name of Services referee A Rowan who will supervise the star-studded international friendly involving Lionel Messi and Carlos Tevez here on September 2.
The AIFF general secretary Kushal Das informed that Goutam Kar has been appointed match commissioner while Dinesh Nair (Gujarat) and A Arjunan (Services) will be the assistant referees and Franky Fernandes (Goa) the fourth referee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step