Shah Rukh apologises to `frenemies`
Mumbai: In a desperate attempt to get back his friends, in a frank avowal on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’, Shah Rukh Khan publicly apologised to Farah Khan and Salman Khan and wholeheartedly accepted that “if Farah, Salman were not talking to him, it was probably his fault”.
Recently, Shah Rukh, who made a solo appearance on the KJo’s celebrity talk show where he not only apologised to his `frenemies` but also said that he was more than willing to bury the hatchet.
Apparently, SRK lost the friendship of Salman Khan on Katrina Kaif birthday in 2008 and in 2010, Farah Khan chose Akshay Kumar over Shah Rukh in ‘Tees Maar Khan.’
Talking to a daily, a source said, “Shah Rukh said that if they weren`t talking to him, it could probably be his fault.”
Now that’s what we call an ‘honest’ confession!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof