Shah Rukh apologises to `frenemies`
Mumbai: In a desperate attempt to get back his friends, in a frank avowal on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’, Shah Rukh Khan publicly apologised to Farah Khan and Salman Khan and wholeheartedly accepted that “if Farah, Salman were not talking to him, it was probably his fault”.
Recently, Shah Rukh, who made a solo appearance on the KJo’s celebrity talk show where he not only apologised to his `frenemies` but also said that he was more than willing to bury the hatchet.
Apparently, SRK lost the friendship of Salman Khan on Katrina Kaif birthday in 2008 and in 2010, Farah Khan chose Akshay Kumar over Shah Rukh in ‘Tees Maar Khan.’
Talking to a daily, a source said, “Shah Rukh said that if they weren`t talking to him, it could probably be his fault.”
Now that’s what we call an ‘honest’ confession!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends