Shilpa Shetty to launch club ‘Royalty’ in Mumbai
New Delhi: Bollywood beauty Shilpa Shetty, who is also the co-owner of IPL team - Rajasthan Royals, has announced her latest business venture on celebs’ favourite micro-blogging site Twitter. The actress has revealed that she’s all set to open a new club called ‘Royalty’ in uptown Mumbai with her businessman husband Raj Kundra.
Shilpa’s latest post on Twitter reads: "Okay guys this is the news. Our newest venture is Royalty - the newest club in town, nearly ready, have been busy with that, so happy (that it is) nearly done."
"You heard it here first as promised. Having our first party here after the Rajasthan Royals match, hope we win...more reason to celebrate," she adds.
Buzz has it that the happily married couple has already bought ‘Poison’, a club in Bandra, and plan to re-open it by the name ‘Royalty’.
Shilpa and Raj are currently very excited about the ongoing (IPL) T20 cricket tournament that kicked off on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan