Shilpa Shetty to launch club ‘Royalty’ in Mumbai
New Delhi: Bollywood beauty Shilpa Shetty, who is also the co-owner of IPL team - Rajasthan Royals, has announced her latest business venture on celebs’ favourite micro-blogging site Twitter. The actress has revealed that she’s all set to open a new club called ‘Royalty’ in uptown Mumbai with her businessman husband Raj Kundra.
Shilpa’s latest post on Twitter reads: "Okay guys this is the news. Our newest venture is Royalty - the newest club in town, nearly ready, have been busy with that, so happy (that it is) nearly done."
"You heard it here first as promised. Having our first party here after the Rajasthan Royals match, hope we win...more reason to celebrate," she adds.
Buzz has it that the happily married couple has already bought ‘Poison’, a club in Bandra, and plan to re-open it by the name ‘Royalty’.
Shilpa and Raj are currently very excited about the ongoing (IPL) T20 cricket tournament that kicked off on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing