Shilpa Shetty to launch club ‘Royalty’ in Mumbai
New Delhi: Bollywood beauty Shilpa Shetty, who is also the co-owner of IPL team - Rajasthan Royals, has announced her latest business venture on celebs’ favourite micro-blogging site Twitter. The actress has revealed that she’s all set to open a new club called ‘Royalty’ in uptown Mumbai with her businessman husband Raj Kundra.
Shilpa’s latest post on Twitter reads: "Okay guys this is the news. Our newest venture is Royalty - the newest club in town, nearly ready, have been busy with that, so happy (that it is) nearly done."
"You heard it here first as promised. Having our first party here after the Rajasthan Royals match, hope we win...more reason to celebrate," she adds.
Buzz has it that the happily married couple has already bought ‘Poison’, a club in Bandra, and plan to re-open it by the name ‘Royalty’.
Shilpa and Raj are currently very excited about the ongoing (IPL) T20 cricket tournament that kicked off on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Asaram Bapu shown as 'saint' in Rajasthan school book
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown