Shilpa Shetty to launch club ‘Royalty’ in Mumbai
New Delhi: Bollywood beauty Shilpa Shetty, who is also the co-owner of IPL team - Rajasthan Royals, has announced her latest business venture on celebs’ favourite micro-blogging site Twitter. The actress has revealed that she’s all set to open a new club called ‘Royalty’ in uptown Mumbai with her businessman husband Raj Kundra.
Shilpa’s latest post on Twitter reads: "Okay guys this is the news. Our newest venture is Royalty - the newest club in town, nearly ready, have been busy with that, so happy (that it is) nearly done."
"You heard it here first as promised. Having our first party here after the Rajasthan Royals match, hope we win...more reason to celebrate," she adds.
Buzz has it that the happily married couple has already bought ‘Poison’, a club in Bandra, and plan to re-open it by the name ‘Royalty’.
Shilpa and Raj are currently very excited about the ongoing (IPL) T20 cricket tournament that kicked off on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley