Shiv Sena threatens to protest against Shah Rukh’s ‘MNIK’
Mumbai: Slamming Shah Rukh Khan for supporting the inclusion of Pakistani cricketers in the IPL, Shiv Sena on Sunday wrote to theatre owners here to boycott the screening of his upcoming flick ‘My Name Is Khan’.
Sena goons on Sunday tore up Shah Rukh’s posters and burnt them outside a theatre in Kandivali. They also threatened the manager of theatre not to show the movie ‘My Name Is Khan’ in cinema hall.
According to reports, Sena is also reportedly planning to protest outside the actor`s house Mannat. So the security and surveillance at the actor’s residence has been increased.
After Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut advised SRK to migrate to Lahore or Islamabad, Sena boss Thackeray went ballistic at the superstar. In an editorial in the party’s news daily ‘Saamna’, Thackeray said Shah Rukh has insulted 26/11 martyrs by talking about Pakistani players in IPL.
He even went on to advise the actor to make Ajmal Kasab the captain of his team. And he added that for vice captain, Shah Rukh could get Afzal Guru, who is under a death sentence for the attack on Parliament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Megresults.nic.in & mbose.in HSSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board Tura Class 12th Arts exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- Mbose.in 10th SSLC Results 2016: Megresults.nic.in Meghalaya Board SSLC Class 10th exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- She's a bae! Priyanka Chopra to get special poster for 'Baywatch'