Should local issues be the focus in Assembly Election
With the Assembly elections due in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh where national parties Congress and BJP are engaged in a direct fight, the polls are largely being fought over bigger issues like corruption and price rise. The approach may lead to negation of core ‘bijli paani sadak’ issues that are local but are of critical importance to the populace. Is national the new local, what is your take on the issue?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!