Should local issues be the focus in Assembly Election?
With the Assembly elections due in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh where national parties Congress and BJP are engaged in a direct fight, the polls are largely being fought over bigger issues like corruption and price rise. The approach may lead to negation of core ‘bijli paani sadak’ issues that are local but are of critical importance to the populace. Is national the new local, what is your take on the issue?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley