Should local issues be the focus in Assembly Elections?
With the Assembly elections due in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh where national parties Congress and BJP are engaged in a direct fight, the polls are largely being fought over bigger issues like corruption and price rise. The approach may lead to negation of core ‘bijli paani sadak’ issues that are local but are of critical importance to the populace. Is national the new local, what is your take on the issue?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?